Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

About Me :)


Well this page is supposed to tell you a little about me so here goes......... My name's Aditya,I'm 5'6 and , I'm an easy goin person. I love to laugh and have fun and make others laugh. I enjoy listenin to my friends problems and helpin them out in any way I possibly can. I try to respect others and treat them the way I want to be treated.

Things I enjoy doin include: hangin out and havin fun, chattin, playin games and quiet nights at home watchin tv or curled up with a good book - that isn't so bad either.
 I listen to all kinds of music though, as long as it sounds good I'll listen.

I'm a Hilarious Bastard,because no one makes me laugh more than me :D... If i have to talk about my beliefs> only in life. simply. I don't care about religions or whatever.. its just me n my life !This is what i believe in,i won't say i have a perfect life in fact,it sucks badly on some fronts but at least i'm happy in my own insane way , those fronts will take care of themselves :P as i say Life's A Bitch But i Love Her..;) :D !!
Just Smile and make smile,Just Live and let live attitude :)


You Can Contact ME :
Gmail:mylife23adi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share ur views here :)